Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Real history of Jesus



The history of Jesus in the Holy Quran



Mary , chosen above the women of all nations

Behold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee, chosen thee above the women of all nations. Quran 3.42 ( Surat Alimran , verse 42)

Angels announcing JesusBehold! the angels said: "O Maryam! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Al-Masih 'Isa. The son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah; [46] "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous."47 She said: "O my Lord! how shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: when He hath decreed a Plan, He but saith to it, `Be', and it is! Quran 3.45 ( Surat Alimran , verse 45.47)

Gabriel 's apparition

Relate in the Book (the story of) Maryam, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.
[17] She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
[18] She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."
[19] He said: "Nay, I am only a Messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son."
[20] She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
[21] He said: "So (it will be): thy Lord saith, 'That is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': it is matter (so) decreed."
Quran 19.16,21 ( Surat Maryam , verse 16..21)

The birth

So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.
[23] And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree: she cried (in her anguish) "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"
[24] But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;
"And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree; it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
[26] "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being'" Quran 19.22,26
( Surat Maryam , verses 22..26)

At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Maryam! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
28] "O sister of Harun! thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
Quran 19.27,28 ( Surat Maryam , verses 27,28)

The innocence

But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
[30] He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
[31] "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live:
[32] "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
[33] "So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"
Quran 19.29,33 ( Surat Maryam , verses 29..33)

And a Messenger to the Children of Israel

"And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,
[49] "And (appoint him) a Messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
[50] "(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.
[51] "It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight."
Quran 3.48 ( Surat Alimran , verse 48.51)

With many miracles

Then will Allah say: "O 'Isa the son of Maryam! recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel. And behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs, and the Unbelievers among them said: `This is nothing but evident magic.' Quran 5.110 (Surat Al-Mayda , verse 110)

And giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me

And remember, 'Isa, the son of Maryam, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs they said, "This is evident sorcery!" Quran 61.6 ( Surat AS-SAF , verse 6)

The disciples

"And behold! I inspired the Disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger; they said, `We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims.'" Quran 5.111 (Surat Al-Mayda , verse 111)

[52] When 'Isa found unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: we believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.
[53] "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger; then write us down among those who bear witness."
[54] And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
Quran 3.52 ( Surat Alimran , verse 52..54)

O ye who believe! Be ye helpers of Allah: as said 'Isa, the son of Maryam, to the Disciples, "Who will be my helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the Disciples, "We are Allah's helpers!" Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved: but We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed. Quran 61.14 ( Surat AS-SAF , verse 14)

O 'Isa! I will take thee and raise thee to myself

[55] Behold! Allah said: "O 'Isa! I will take thee and raise thee to myself and clear thee (of the falsehood) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject Faith, to the Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute Quran
[56] "As to those who reject Faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.
Quran 3.55 ( Surat Alimran , verse 55)

__________________________________

Links to the Subject:

1. IS Jesus God ?
2. IS God a trinity ?
3. Was Jesus crucified ?
4. Is jesus son of god ? -
-
-
-
Back Previous page
-
-

-
-
-

No comments:

Liens - Seconde Minute Team | Youtube Islam | Islamonline | Islamicfinder | Contact ~~ Seconde Minute Team © 2008 ~~