Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hadith of the Prophet SLW




1. The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

___________________________________________


2. Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim

---

-


Back Previous page

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No comments:

Liens - Seconde Minute Team | Youtube Islam | Islamonline | Islamicfinder | Contact ~~ Seconde Minute Team © 2008 ~~